Email newsletters are great, but if you want to reach people you’re NOT already talking to, you need to get into their letterboxes!
Our estate agent newsletters do this well: we use the front and back to hook in readers with what THEY want to read (like market reports, property news or a what’s on guide to the local area); and on the inside you give them what YOU want them to read (recently sold, for example).
- We design for you a good-looking template with your colours, fonts and logo
- we research, write and compile three articles typically:
- one or two property-market news article
- one or two ‘medium-weight’ property-related article, such as tips for selling in winter or a home-related tip
- a seasonal recipe or home-tip
(This content will not be used for any other agent with an office in your postal area (eg SW1 or BS8.)
- you can supply up to two of your own articles, eg news from your office or any particularly good property sales or lets
- Insert 12-16 properties into a grid of recent sales/lets.
What it costs:
- £100 + vat for a one-off template set-up
- £400 + vat to create each campaign, using the content as above.
- Print on 170gsm silk | 5k: £400 | 10k: £550 | 20k: £1200
- insert additional article (with content supplied by you): £25
- research, write and insert bespoke article: £50 per hour (1 hour is usually sufficient unless complex)
- different versions for different offices: let’s discuss